A sword that carries many burdens and lives, once used by an expert of its kind.
Bạn đang xem: saber blox fruit
Item Description in Inventory
Saber is a Legendary sword.
It can be obtained with a 100% drop chance from the Saber Expert, which can only be accessed by doing the Saber Expert Puzzle.
This sword can be upgraded to tướng Saber V2, significantly better than thở Saber V1.
- Earn one million Bounty / Honor.
- Player must kill another player with a similar level that also has a million or more than thở a million Bounty/Honor.
There are no mastery or level requirements.
A message saying "Something weird has occurred to tướng your <Saber>." will appear, if done correctly. Note that the appearance of the sword itself will not change at all and neither will the name of the 2 moves. But the moves will look different.
If the player completes all the steps but doesn't have the sword, a message saying "Something weird has happened, but you lack the required item".
Xem thêm: cách tắt mã hoá đầu cuối trên zalo
Talk to tướng the Blacksmith in order to tướng Upgrade.
|The user charges up, then dashes forward, damaging everything in their path.|
|The user sends 3 air slashes in the direction of their cursor.|
|This move is, in theory, just V1's Z combined with V1's X. There's an area where the 2 moves combine, and once the player manage to tướng land it on the enemy, will giảm giá khuyến mãi extremely high damage due to tướng it being the equivalent of 2 sword moves at once.|
Xem thêm: phần mềm tính điểm trung bình môn
|The user sends a red dragon-like projectile in the direction of their cursor, doing more damage than thở its V1 counterpart.|
- Good damage.
- Decent hitbox on the attacks.
- Obtainable as early as level 200, making it a good starter weapon.
- Good for grinding.
- Low mastery requirements.
- [Z] Deadly Rush is a good full bộ extender.
- [Z] Deadly Rush has decent travel (Better than thở Saber V2).
- Extremely high damage on the Z move if it is a critical.
- Every other weapon is (in theory) good with Saber V2, since the combos possible with it are endless, and giảm giá khuyến mãi tons of damage.
- It is possible to tướng bởi a one-shot using just Human's V3 ability along with the Z and X move, if done right.
- Pretty decent range on the M1 and skills.
- Both moves drain 3 Instinct dodges from the enemy, making it possible to tướng drain a total of 6 Instinct dodges.
- Not too hard to tướng obtain.
- Low mastery requirements.
- Does not break Instinct.
- The full bộ possible with the Z and X move has severe over lag.
- Both moves doesn't have that big of a hitbox, making it easy to tướng avoid.
- Low click damage.
- Below average for PvP.
- [Z] Deadly Rush can be decently hard to tướng hit.
- Unless the player have decently good aim, often either one or two of the X move's slashes miss the target completely.
- Still a Low travel potential compared to tướng other swords such as Yama and Spikey Trident.
- Like V1, it still doesn't break Instinct.
- Difficult to tướng hit a critical hit with [Z] Deadly Rush.
- The full bộ possible with the Z and X move still has severe over lag.
- Lower travel potential than thở Saber V1.
- This sword was added in the 1st Update.
- [Z] Deadly Rush is a good full bộ extender sánh always try to tướng full bộ with that (for low level).
- Due to tướng its incredible damage, Saber V2 is still considered to tướng be fairly decent sword in PvP in the Second Sea. However, it is recommended that the player upgrade to tướng a better sword as they progress out of the Second Sea and enter the Third Sea.
- The player should aim accurately to tướng giảm giá khuyến mãi a critical hit on player's opponent (V2).
- V2's [Z] Deadly Rush, used at the perfect distance, has the highest damage out of every sword move in the game, doing over 6600 damage at max sword stats on players and over 8850 damage if upgraded (with accessories that buff sword damage).
- This is one of the best swords for grinding, as its M1 giao dịch high damage, with little to tướng no knockback, and has a low cooldown.
- While this sword can be great for PvP, it can only really work if the opponent is not using Instinct. As this sword doesn't have any moves that break Instinct, it's suggested to tướng have another weapon equipped that can break Instinct easily.
- Each M1 attack does more than thở the last (Example: 1700 base damage -> 2350 damage by the fourth swing).
- It is recommended to tướng bounty hunt with Ice or Dark along with this, the player can pull enemies with Dark X move to tướng the critical Z attack range.
- The Saber's handguard model cuts into the hilt.
- Saber v2 Z is Saber v1 Z + X combined.
- Saber V2 is considered to tướng be the best sword for Sea Beast hunting due to tướng it being able to tướng hit Sea Beasts with both skills while also having huge damage and low cooldown.
|Mythical||Cursed Dual Katana • Dark Blade • Hallow Scythe • Triple Dark Blade • True Triple Katana|
|Legendary||Bisento • Buddy Sword • Canvander • Dark Dagger • Koko • Midnight Blade • Pole (1st Form) • Pole (2nd Form) • Rengoku • Saber • Saddi • Shisui • Spikey Trident • Tushita • Wando • Yama|
|Rare||Dragon Trident • Dual-Headed Blade • Gravity Cane • Jitte • Longsword • Pipe • Soul Cane • Trident • Wardens Sword|
|Uncommon||Iron Mace • Shark Saw • Triple Katana • Twin Hooks|
|Common||Cutlass • Dual Katana • Katana|